Welcome to Corn-free Everyday!
Corn-free Everyday is a weekly blog hop where people can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.
What can I link-up on Corn-free Everyday?
- Healthy recipes but specially free of corn and corn-derived ingredients. If you’re unclear whether your recipe includes corn ingredients, here are some of the more common ones.
- xanthan gum
- citric acid
- powdered sugar
- distilled vinegar
- artificial & natural flavorings and colors
- See this site for a more comprehensive list
- Healthy lifestyle tips & allergy-related articles and information
- Crafts, as long as they’re corn-free. I know from personal experience chalk is not corn-free.
Rules & Guidelines
- Please provide a link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Please provide a link back to the weekly blog hop somewhere in your post.
- Links to giveaways, Etsy stores or other promotional content will be deleted. This future proofs the link party.
- Please provide a description of your recipe, such as DF, GF, SF, etc…
- Recipes do not have to be free of all common allergy foods, except corn.
- Two weekly submissions max please.
- Entries that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
- Please leave a comment after you link-up and tell us about your weekly submission(s).
Important Legal Information:
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Corn-free Everyday related posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, or any social media. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).